- We suggest contacting us at least 2 weeks in advance of your desired appointment date.
- Appointment letter issued by the Australian Embassy with your TRN, HAPID, or HRI number, if available.
- Original and photocopy of a valid passport, or if you do not have a passport, an original and photocopy of your birth certificate.
- For children under 16 years of age, a photocopy of the parent’s or guardian’s identification.
- For children under 5 years of age, it is mandatory to present: the original official vaccination record, neonatal screening results, hospital discharge papers, and photocopies of each.
- IMPORTANT: If you have received one or more COVID-19 vaccines, please provide vaccination certificates.