Requirements for your medical examination:
• In the case of children under 16, a copy of the identification of the parent or guardian.
• Children under 5 years of age are required to present: Original official immunization record, neonatal screening, hospital discharge and copy of each.
Before going to your appointment, consider:
• Fast of 6 hrs. (NO LIQUIDS, NOT SOLIDS) for applicants over 15 years of age.
• For applicants over 5 years of age, the first urine of the day will be collected in our facilities. (It is recommended to go to the bathroom for the last time 03:00 am).
• Present yourself 5 minutes before the time of your appointment.
• Bring written personal email and contact telephone number.
• For women NOT TO PRESENT IN THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE.
• If you wear glasses you must go with them.
• Go with comfortable clothes, without accessories.
• Go to your appointment without companions (except minors under 18 and people with a disability).
• If you have had surgery in the last 5 years, or have chronic diseases please go to medical summary that is less than 3 months of diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, letterhead and in English or French), should suffer Arterial hypertension (high blood pressure) come with a recent electrocardiogram (less than 3 months).